Your Magento module and Lengow
To know more about our Magento 2 plugin, click here.
Magento is an ecommerce solution that allows merchants to set up their own online stores. Particularly well-suited to SMEs and used by over 240,000 merchants around the world, the solution is available in an open source version for small stores or in a corporate version for merchants with a broader product catalogue.
- Easily export your products from your Magento store, then select from among our 1,800 marketing channels to publish your product catalogue.
- Test all of your active feeds directly from your Magento back office.
- Import and manage your orders via your Magento interface.
- Monitor your performances via a dashboard that encompasses click stats, sales, ROI, etc.
Installation of the module
This module is compatible with all Magento versions from 1.5 and 1.9. To know more about our compatibility with Magento 2, click here.
It is preferable, initially, to disable your old module, then confirm installation of the new module and the exported source before uninstalling it completely.
Installation via Magento Connect
Once you have downloaded the archive, go to your Magento back office and the Magento Connect Manager page.
Insert the archive in the field provided and click on Upload.
Test the installation
Once the installation is complete, log off and log on again to your Magento back office in order to reload the user rights. Remember to clear the Magento caches too.
- You should see a new Lengow menu in the upper horizontal menu.
- Another Lengow menu is equally visible in the System > Configuration page.
Visit our Help Center for information on how to configure your Magento module
Back to plugins
1.5 to 1.9